- Av Firmin Bouvier 24750 Boulazac Isle Manoire, France
- Phone: +33 7 56 78 77 97
Intra-community VAT number: FR83479000994
EMS FINANCE is ISO9001 certified by AFNOR; 11 rue Francis de Pressensé 93571 La Plaine Saint Denis Cedex.
Development and hosting:
EMS FINANCE website is developed by the company EMS FINANCE Av Firmin Bouvier 24750 Boulazac Isle Manoire, France.
Editor: EMS FINANCE
For any difficulty, you can contact our complaint service by writing to EMS FINANCE -Complaint Service – by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
EMS FINANCE undertakes to acknowledge receipt of your request within 10 days and to provide you with an answer within 2 months from the date of receipt of your request.
Computing and Freedom:
The information collected on this website is subject to computer processing to determine the feasibility of a credit application. The recipients of all or part of the data are:
- EMS FINANCE
- Its banking partners
- SMA Assurances its partner in insurance delegation.
These data are kept for the duration of the study whatever the outcome of this one. They are then kept for 10 years for monitoring and prospecting purposes. Beyond that, they are kept for historical and statistical purposes.
In accordance with the law « computing and freedom » of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting EMS FINANCE – Customer Service – by email to email@example.com.
You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
Legislation and Financial Conditions:
In the interest of your perfect information, EMS FINANCE communicates to you the essential principles applicable to our profession:
- L.311-5 (Monetary and Financial Code) :
« A loan commits you and must be repaid. Check your repayment capacity before you commit.. »
In addition, EMS FINANCE informs you that:
- In all credit operations you have a withdrawal period that depends on the type of transaction. Make sure that this information is given to you at the latest at the time of signing the loan offer.
- When a credit transaction reduces the amount of the monthly payments, this may lead to an increase in the repayment term of the loan and increase its total cost.